- A package of wooden clothes pins, the springy kind . (Wiki has a history on the clothes pin. Amazing).
- Clip anywhere from 5-7 clothes pins on the shirt of each child. Each child should start out with the same amount
- The object is to collect as many clothes pins as possible.
- Once taken a clothes pin must be clipped on immediately.
- No defending your own pins except by running away or evading.
- Set a time limit for the game and count the pins at the end. Pins in hand don’t count.
- I make any running game safe for indoors, by adding the, Slow Motion Rule. This means, of course, that you can run all you want – as long you do it in slow motion. It is very funny to watch and the kids still have a great time.