Sunday, August 10, 2008

Picture Frames

Don’t spend the big bucks for ready-made photo frame craft kits.  Anything can be a frame with a little imagination.
The easiest?  Four extra-large  Popsicle/craft sticks or eight of the standard sized.    Or  four of each.


But you don’t have to stop there.  Check the bargain bins  at anywhere from craft stores,  to office supply stores to drug or grocery stores.
Consider:
  • Sheets of craft foam
  • Larger precut craft foam shapes
  • plastic cookie cutters
  • recycled tin can lids (provided you have a no-cut can opener* - best thing ever)
  • new canning lids
  • unwanted computer disks/cds
  • cd cases
  • wide bass wood stripes or precut wood shapes (thin)
I’m sure there are many other thoughts out there and there will be some more I will tackle in other posts.



* Link credits  my Amazon  Associates account, just in case  you love the idea too.  Honestly, I've had mine for years and years and my crafty self loves it for recycling cans.  And they didn't even pay me to say that.   Though if they wanted to, they can call me anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment